One 7" CUSTOM LATHE CUT VINYL RECORD (45RPM)
Up to 10 minutes of music (5 minutes per side)
- Set up and vinyl mastering
- High fidelity stereo lathe cut, done in house not outsourced
- Full color printed center labels
- White paper inner-sleeve
- Two sided cardboard jacket with your custom artwork
- Clear outer sleeve
- Current turn around time is 2-4 weeks from the time we receive all your materials and approve them for production.
- Once you place your order customization instructions will be send to you.
- You will be provided with a digital mock up of your record artwork before we go to production.
- We do not accept returns. If for some reason you are not happy with your record we will work with you on a case by case basis, to provide a suitable solution. We want everyone to be happy.
I've been making home recordings since 1988 and I always dreamt about my music on vinyl. I never actually thought it would happen. My wife found out about Vinylus via the NYT article and encouraged me to go about making an album and the singles that one would have expected to have been released from the album back in the 80s.
Opening the box and seeing the artwork brought me straight back to my youth, traveling home from Manchester with our weekly stash of records, pouring over every detail of the cover art.
Putting the album on for the first time was just pure joy. That distinctive sound of the needle settling into the groove.... nothing beats it.
The heavyweight vinyl feels wonderful, the artwork is of professional standard and the sound quality is excellent. Thanks to the Vinylus team for making a dream into reality....now I need more!
Love the 7"
Disc came out great and everything printed beautifully.